- “The best answer, when dealing with the cops, is to just say no.”
- DC’s Office of Police Complaints Publishes New Recommendations for On-Body Cameras to be Worn by Police
- The Pitbull Cross-Examiner
- Reason # 20 To Fight Your DC Misdemeanor Drug Charge: The DMV Will Revoke Your License After Conviction
- Sometimes They Make You Work For It
TagsAsylum Attorney Fees BIA Cancellation of Removal CIMT CIR Co-Defendants Comprehensive Immigration Reform Congress Corroboration Rule Crime Involving Moral Turpitude Criminal Immigration Crimmigration DC deportation District of Columbia Drug Cases DUI DWI EOIR Eritrea Evidence Felonies FOIA Immigration Immigration Court Immigration Reform Inadmissibility Jehovah's Witnesses Jury Trials Maryland Misdemeanors OWI persecution Pre-trial Public Benefit Religious Persecution removal Removal Defence Scientific Evidence Statutory Interpretation Trial Trials Washington Witnesses
Super Lawyers Rising Star
DisclaimerThe Clements Firm provides commentary on this site for marketing and public information purposes, as well as for exploring thoughts on certain legal issues. My opinions on legal and other issues are subject to change without notice. Do not rely on any information from this site in lieu of talking to a lawyer about your situation. Using information from this site or contacting the firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not post any confidential information in comments.