On January 27, Noah Clements was honored with the Florida Bar President’s Pro Bono Service Award for the out-of-state division. Many thanks to Sidley Austin for the opportunities.
- Why It’s Important To Get Drug Lab Info In Drug Cases
- In Drug Cases, Cross-Examine that “Expert”!
- If a Misdemeanor Could Lead to Removal of a Non-Citizen, the Charge *Might Be* Jury-Demandable In DC
- The “Exigent Circumstances” Exception to the Warrant Requirement in DC
- Prosecutors’ Offices Violating Ethical Duties in Deals With Collection Companies
Tagsappeals Asylum Attorney Fees Baltimore BIA Cancellation of Removal CIMT CIR Co-Defendants Comprehensive Immigration Reform Congress Corroboration Rule Crime Involving Moral Turpitude Criminal Immigration DC deportation District of Columbia Drug Cases EOIR Eritrea Evidence Felonies FOIA Immigration Immigration Court Immigration Reform Inadmissibility Jehovah's Witnesses Jury Trials Litigation Maryland Mediation MedMal Misdemeanors persecution Pre-trial Public Benefit Religious Persecution removal Removal Defence Scientific Evidence Statutory Interpretation Trial Washington Witnesses
DisclaimerThe Clements Firm provides commentary on this site for marketing and public information purposes, as well as for exploring thoughts on certain legal issues. My opinions on legal and other issues are subject to change without notice. Do not rely on any information from this site in lieu of talking to a lawyer about your situation. Using information from this site or contacting the firm does not create an attorney-client relationship. Please do not post any confidential information in comments.